What You Need to Know When Buying a Home
Buying a home can be a daunting process. We will to you to help simplify that.
- Find a good mortgage lender. We recommend Evergreen Home Loans
- Meet with the Loan Officer and complete an application
- The Loan Officer orders a credit report and reviews your income and expenses
- Decide which loan program to use based on your qualifications
- Meet with your Realtor to start the home search through MLS
- Write an offer (Purchase Agreement) and get it accepted by the Seller
- Complete the Buyer Property Disclosures
- Complete Loan Disclosures with Lender
- Do the home inspections and agree with Seller as to repairs that will be made
- Order appraisal and begin title work with Title & Escrow company
- Choose homeowners insurance policy and home warranty policy
- Lock the interest rate for your loan
- Receive appraisal back for value of the property
- Loan Processor reviews file and sends to final underwriting department for loan approval
- Your lender prepares loan documents
- Sign the Lender Closing Disclosures and begin 3-day Review period
- Approve and sign final loan disclosures
- Do your final walk through of the property
- Sign final loan and title documents at the Title company
- Your loan “funds” (meaning the bank transferred the money the loan funds)
- The title company transfers the deed from the Seller to the Buyer’s name
- Your Realtor meets you at the house to give you the keys!
Home buying is easy with a good Realtor as your guide. We work with Buyer’s in all price ranges. Hire Us!
Not in Las Vegas? We work with a wide network of Realtors across the country. Let us find you a great one!
Search all available homes on MLS
10750 W. Charleston Blvd, Ste 180, Las Vegas, NV 89135